I am Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) Level 4 trained sports massage therapist. I am working towards the Bodymaster Diploma.
I am trained in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue massage techniques using Rock Blades and also trained in Kinesiology taping.
I am associated with 5S Fitness, Hurdsfield Road, Macclesfield.
About Sports Massage
Benefits of Sports Massage Therapy:
- Helps to maintain the body generally in better condition.
- Prevents injuries and loss of mobility
- Cure and restore injury to injured muscles tissue.
- Helps boost performance
- Extends the overall life of your sporting career
- Increased tissue permeability
- Can improve tissue elasticity
- Helps break down scar tissue
- Opens micro-circulation
- Assists with pain reduction
- Can reduce anxiety pre event.
- Can alleviate postural stress and related conditions.
Sports massage is also beneficial for participants of sporting activities at any level and is beneficial as follows:
- When training for an event.
- Pre event or competition
- During an event or competition
- Post event or competition
- Injury management and recovery